Friday, July 1, 2011

With The Babies

One of the places that I devote a lot of my time to, is with the babies. I go to help with whatever needs my attention. I hold the babies, feed, play and change them. They range from newborns to 3 year olds. Everytime I go in there it just brings joy to my heart!
This picture is of me and one of the twins. I am not sure if it is Ben or Joe. They were brought to the orphanage when they were just a few days old after they were found in a dried-up well. Now they are big healthy babies. In the back of the photo, the one on the left is a baby by the name of Josiahs. He was just under a month old when I was in Burkina in January; now he is huge! I didn't even recognize him when I first saw all the babies. They grow up so fast! It is always a good time when hanging out with the babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment