Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Two days away!

I can't believe it....
Just two days away until I fly off into the sky towards Burkina Faso. I am filled with many emotions as I think about my trip. I am excited and nervous all at the same time. My first trip to Burkina Faso was with a team of six, which included my mom and brother. So it was a very comfortable and vacation-like. This time, no family. But it will be a great opportunity for me to experience something new.

I really believe that through missions trip, God has great things in store for me. I think that it will be a time that God will reveal things he has in store for me and I will grow in intimacy and a better understanding of him.

I am going to try to post a lot about what is happening with me in Burkina as well as the people in Burkina. And hopefully there will be pictures to go along with my posts. (If the internet cooperates).

Thanks again for all the love and support! Please pray for me as I make my journey to Burkina Faso as well as my time there!

Love,
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment